Sunday 15 January 2012

Introducing myself

Hello, my name is Alex Manisier. I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! for a long time, probably since I was about five. I didn't really understand the game back then, it wasn't until recently that I really got into it, though I've played a bit in the past. I'm currently studying for my Higher School Certificate, so I apologise for any infrequency in updates or general laziness. I also don't have as much of a basis in the game as my good friend Mr. Dang, so my posts will generally be limited to theorycrafting.

I've been rolling a Wind-Up Inzektor hybrid build on Dueling Network recently, though I've used decks like Plant Synchro, Rabbit Xyz and the less competitive but still strong Chaos. I really enjoy that website since I get to play around with cards I could never get in real life ($600 for a Tour Guide playset, you must be dreaming). My username is manisier on Dueling Network, contact me for a game or for a request or something. I hope that you guys enjoy reading the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment